SEPTEMBER 25–26, 2015
• Pre-ride party Friday night with Ted King—Beer,
Bikes & BBQ with live music, local craft beers,
and southern BBQ (included in your registration!)
• Park your car for the weekend and bike everywhere
• Final miles on the Colonial Parkway, one of
America’s most beautiful historic roads
• Post-ride expo with refreshments and more
• Cool swag
• Special all-inclusive weekend package available
to stay in a bike-friendly Colonial Williamsburg hotel
Join Ted King, Cannondale-Garmin pro, for the
ultimate cycling weekend – beer, bikes, and BBQ
in picturesque Williamsburg, VA.
Cruise our scenic 50 or 70-mile fondo on Saturday
morning, led by King. This fun, rolling course will take
you through the backroads of America’s oldest counties.
Register and get more details at
The 2015 UCI Road World Championships are coming this fall. Don’t just watch—ride!