FCC is Invited to Join Friends of the Dahlgren Railroad Heritage Trail for a New Year’s Eve Bonfire!
· The location: 610 / Indiantown Rd. campsite, King George. Directions below.
· Bruce White will be starting the fire by 4pm. Come any time after that until midnight.
· Deep fried turkeys provided by Bruce. Bring a side dish to share. It's a feast !!
· Bring your own drinks and fireside seat.
· If you need a ride, please contact Bruce.
Questions and RSVP to Bruce: firstname.lastname@example.org
East on Route 3 into King George....thru 3-4 lights...make a left at the Fast Mart (New Sheetz across the street)(Route 206)....follow Route 206 3-4 miles to Route 610 (Indiantown Road)...Dutch's Market is on the corner but closed recently...make a left on Route 610....go 4-4.5 miles on Indiantown Road and watch for the rail bed crossing (DRHT Trail)....make a right onto the trail (yes you can drive on the trail only on this special occasion)......go a little over .5 miles on the trail and the campsite is obvious on the right.....OR you could park in the parking area just east of Indiantown Road and walk into the campsite on the trail.
Note from Bruce: This has been a tradition of the members of the Friends of the DRHT since 2006. They are inviting the entire Fredericksburg Bike Club to join them for a special get together on New Year's Eve.......it is not just me inviting......I am a proud member of both groups.....and to see both groups come together will certainly warm my heart......great people......great fun.....and the fire will not disappoint! Bruce :)
Questions and RSVP to Bruce at email@example.com